4月 25, 2009

That's All 那就是我全部所有的了



我一直都很喜歡這首歌。

只要有人願意打從心裡為我唱這首歌,我一定義無反顧。

原唱者是法蘭克辛那屈 納京高 Nat King Cole ,但是我也愛大公雞唱這首歌,充滿著男人味。

-----------------------------------------------

That's All

I can only give you love that lasts forever,
我只能給你永遠不變的愛,
And the promise to be near each time you call,
還有我保證當你每次呼喊我的時候,我都會在你身邊
And the only heart I own is yours and yours alone, that's all, that's all.
而我唯一擁有的心就是你的,就只是屬於你的,就這樣而已,就這麼多了。

I can only give you country walks in springtime,
我只能陪你於春天時在鄉間漫步,
And a hand to hold when leaves begin to fall,
當葉子掉落時,我還能給你一隻手讓你握著。
And a love whose burning light to warm the winter night, that's all, that's all.
還有我可以給你可以燃燒至溫暖整個冬夜的愛,就這樣而已,就是全部了。

There are those I am sure who have told you,
我相信一定有些人曾經告訴過你,
They will give you the world for a toy.
他們願意把全世界都給妳只為與你共度歡愉,
All I ask for these arms to enfold you, and a love, time can never destroy.
我只要求這雙臂可以把你緊緊環繞,時間無法摧毀的愛。

If you're wond'ring what I'm asking in return, dear,
親愛的,如果你還懷疑著我還要求甚麼回報,
You'll be glad to know that my demands are small.
你會很高興知道原來我的願望是如此的小。
Say it's me that you'll adore for now and ever more, that's all, that's all.
就只要告訴我,我就是你現在和永遠都愛著的人,就是這樣了,這就是全部了。

__________________________________________________________________________
附上婚禮歌手裡面,亞當山德勒唱這首歌的片段: